For an introduction to our current activities watch the webinar.
If you would like to keep up to date on new information and any other communications we make to supporters (e.g. meeting invitations), please subscribe below – scroll down to the bottom of any page on the website including this one. *** Do not be put off by the word subscription, this is a completely FREE service ***
Meanwhile if you want to get actively involved, have questi0ns /suggestions for us or can help with distributing our flyers to your village please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Add comments if you want everyone to see your point of view.
The group is specifically looking for voluntary expertise in the following areas: civil engineering (preferably railway engineering); quantity surveying; environmental noise; ecology, local history & archeology; hydrology; computer aided design; legal & land issues; graphics and generalists to help push the group forwards.
We encourage you to write to:
- Anthony Browne MP, email@example.com.
- Bridget Smith, Leader of South Cambs District Council Cllr.BridgetSmith@scambs.gov.uk.
- Aidan Van De Weyer Deputy Leader of South Cambridgeshire District Council and responsible for transport, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your local parish, district or county councillors
- East West Rail Company email@example.com.
- James Palmer, Mayor of Cambridge and Peterborough firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at this post for some ideas for what to write about.
Feel free to comment on the posts to add to the debate.
If you have questions directly for East West Rail their contact details are here. Empirically they are taking over three months to respond to residents, so you might be better off phoning rather than emailing or consider a targeted freedom of information request. FOI require a response in 20 working days.
Founder members of the group include David Revell a local parish councillor and Railway specialist and Dr. William Harrold from the one of the local village web teams.
The Cambridge Approaches Team.